Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a day

It was my ShowStoppers birthday today.

I had to pick up a cake for her - and I won't go into details about this for that may be considered cruel but if you are interested go to my blog to read about it...

Let's just say it was decadent.

And I didn't partake of a piece. NOPE. An itty bitty teeny weeny sliver (or 1/2 of a sliver) just to make sure it wasn't poisonous or anything ...

..while everyone else was lip smacking the decadence down into their tummies.

And you know what.

I didn't really want it.

All I thought about was the wonderful lemony stuffed grape leaves I had in the fridge.

I do love whole foods.

I bought so many great things today.

It makes me feel better about life going to whole foods.

When I shop at Walmart I feel poisoned, suffocated but when I shop at Whole Foods I feel as light as air, healthy, wonderful, happy, loved and everything that is great and wonderful.

I even find that some of the products I buy at my local supermarket (organic or all natural) are CHEAPER at Whole Foods. YES. This is the truth.

I have to buy more natural snacks for my girlys because additives and food dyes cause them to have VIOLENT reactions.

Last thing...

I bought a container of dehydrated "Just Veggies" which is carrots, corn, peas, bell peppers and tomatoes - and it is soooooo yummy.

I have my own dehydrator and I'm going to make my own. I'm so very excited about this. The 4 oz container cost $4 so I think I can do it much cheaper. Seriously this stuff is all natural, NOTHING else is added and it is really really good.

http://www.wildernessdining.com/jt010.html

I took this picture for a post I was going to write this past weekend; it was my lunch. YUMMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment