Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm starving!!! ... but determined

I am so hungry right now but I am sticking to my 1000-1400 calories a day plan, I work in TV and for those of you who are unaware of what Craft Service is... well, it's a big section of tables and fridges filled with candy (the good stuff) bagels, chips, pretzels, muffins, cookies, cupcakes, soda and everything that is bad and wrong AND during a high-voltage stressful work environment for 12 hours straight with no time to leave for lunch.

I HAVE NOT TOUCHED A THING SINCE WE STARTED THIS CHALLENGE!!! (pack my own stuff now) I am going to go home (at 8pm) and make my grilled chicken and veggies, til then I will eat the individual pack of carrot sticks I brought for a snack and dream of the scale getting lower : )

Just thought I would share my pain, this isn't the easiest thing but it sure will be rewarding, stay with me team, don't leave me alone here with hunger pains that I can only feed with bowls of lettuce, lean protein, fresh fruits and veggies. <3jen

1 comment:

  1. Honey ... i am right there with you ... although I can't say as i have HUNGER pains ... but I eat a TON of veggies and fruit. I probably need to cut back on the amount on nanas I eat in a day ... that will probably help. GREAT job ignorning all of those evil prepackaged grossness things. VERY good job. Very proud and happy for you.

    ReplyDelete